The admission form and receipt/admit card are enclosed with admission booklet. The applicant is required to fill in the form. Receipt, duly signed and stamped, shall be handed over to the applicant at the counter where the admission form is submitted.
A candidate can apply for admission in four subjects of his / her choice. The candidate is advised to write subjects in order of preferences in the space given in the application form. Admission in the subject / department shall be awarded on the basis of eligibility, merit and the number of seats available in the subject / department.
The powder photocopies of the following documents must be attached with the admission form at the time of submission.
- One copy of CNIC
- Two copies of Mark Sheets of 1st& 2nd year of pre-requisite examination
- A photocopy of the filled-in admission form
- One copy of Matric (SSC) mark sheet
- One copy of the Admit Card of 1st& 2nd year of pre-requisite examination
- One attested photocopy of Intermediate mark sheet or Certificate (Only for Masters Program’s candidate)
- One copy of Hifz-e-Quran certificate (only for BS program)