Following documents must be submitted at the time of admission to complete the enrollment requirements.
- Original marks certificate of the pre-requisite examination passed (not to be returned) and two
attested Photostat copies
- Photocopy of Matric Certificate (Photocopy of the marks sheet shall not be accepted in lieu of
- Original Character Certificate from the head of the institution last attended. For external candidates a
character certificate from any Gazetted Officer (non refundable).
- Migration certificate (for candidates who have passed the pre-requisite examination from any Board
or University other than Karachi)
- Attested Photostat copy of the computerized National Identity Card of the applicant. In case the
candidate is below 18 years of age, father’s or mother’s Identity Card. (The original I.D shall be
returned after verification)
- Eight latest Photographs (1” x 1.5”)
- Original certificate of Hifz-e-Quran (only for bachelors program candidates)
- Any other document as may be required by the University
- If admission formalities are not completed in the prescribed dated, the admission will be cancelled
automatically and no claim will be accepted